Buzby and Blue Hair and Beauty take the safety of all clients and staff very seriously.
We can confirm we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid -19
Despite the exciting news that nearly all remaining COVID restrictions in England will be removed as of the 19th of July 2021, as a business, We have made the decision to continue with the measures we are currently taking to keep our clients/staff as safe as possible. Meaning all of our staff will still continue to wear face coverings and visors in close contact service and we will be taking our client's temperatures as they enter the salon. As our company policy, We highly recommend our clients to also wear face coverings when visiting the salon for both their own safety and ours. We will review whether the measures we are taking are still necessary monthly and update our clients on any changes. We believe cutting virus transmission is important because many people are still not yet fully vaccinated; including our staff who most of them are not double vaccinated at this current time. The main purpose of our staff wearing a face covering is to protect others, our clients and fellow staff members, from COVID (rather than ourselves). We believe if everyone continues to wear a mask whilst numbers are rising, the risk drops for all. We hope you all understand us taking these steps to keep you as safe as possible.
You can either call us or book online via the website.
Please take the time to view our video so you are familiar with the new salon experience.
The following safety measures are now in place.
* Please can we ask you to scan the track and trace the QR code upon entry.
* We ask that you attend your appointment alone, please do not bring any friends or family members.
* We will be asking you to wait outside the salon until the reception team say it's safe to enter the salon, therefore, please do not arrive too early and do not forget an umbrella if it's raining.
* Please arrive on time for your appointment, late arrivals may be refused entry.
* You will be asked to sanitize your hands when entering the salon.
* We will take your temperature and ask you a few health questions.
* We ask that you bring only essential items with you and to keep your bag with you at all times, you may hang your coat in our cloakroom.
* We will ask you then to place your mask and gown on ( Please note that it is mandatory to wear your mask at all times)
* We have had to remove the magazines from the salon, for the time being, we do however have a selection of digital magazines that you can download through a QR code.
* We will sterilize all equipment and working areas before and after your service.
* We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the building.
*We will allow 15 minutes in between your appointment to ensure we have enough time to fully sanitize your styling station.
* Our stylists will be following restricted government guidelines and will be wearing a medical type 11 mask.
* Please note that if you book a colour you will need to have a colour patch test prior to your appointment.
Thank you once again for your support in what has been a very challenging time.